Baby Spinach Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette| Christy Rost
- 1 large bunch baby spinach, rinsed and stemmed
- 2 naval oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (I use Maille)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place spinach in a large serving bowl; top with orange slices.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, orange zest and seasonings until well blended. Pour over spinach salad, toss well and serve.