Barbecued Ribs| Christy Rost
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 pounds beef ribs, cut into serving portions
Combine ketchup, onion, liquid smoke, Worcestershire, brown sugar and Tabasco in a large bowl and mix well. Dip ribs in the sauce. Arrange ribs in a large baking dish. Drizzle with the remaining sauce.
Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees for 1 ½ to 2 hours, or until tender. Double the sauce ingredients, if desired.
Recipe serves 4.