Pepper Medley| Christy Rost
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced lengthwise
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Slice peppers into long, thin strips. Cut zucchini in half; then slice lengthwise into thin strips. Peel and julienne carrots.
Heat a wok or skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, peppers, zucchini and carrots. Stirfry vegetables just until crisp-tender. Add garlic, salt and pepper. Stirfry an additional 1 minute. Transfer mixture to serving platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
Recipe serves 4.